Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Cloe Lake wiki
Fun videos to watch
How to use the wiki
Using Internet resources
Using various programs
Biology questions and answers
How to search online
How to do research
How to use the wiki
1. If you state it, you need to prove it. Give examples, links to backup information, etc.
2. If you cite it here, then you need to include a link.
3. If a 5th grader can't understand it, then you need to add a better explanation as well as a link to more information to learn from.
4. Use your own pictures or one from creative commons. Just because it is on the Internet does not mean it is free to use.
Rules for creating notes
1. Only post meaningful, relevant information on your topic.
2. Summarize all information found on the Net and link to it. Regurgitation is not cool (even if it is spitting back actual text).
3. Continue to read your topic and ask -- "What do I not understand about this?" Proceed to answer that question and post your findings. Make it make sense and be able to explain it. I want to know what you THINK.
4. Use some of the websites you read about.
5. Do not delete information of another group unless it is redundant or it needs to be edited to make it better. Remember the difference between collaborating and vandalism.
6. You may be asked to summarize your information in class.
Embedding Voicethread - working around problems
Use the following Voicethread code to copy and paste and then embed in the other html widget box. Just replace the 5 digit number - the 38354 that appears here twice - with your voicethread code - may be 5 or 6 numbers - your code appears in the share options - look for the code that is 5 or 6 numbers):
<object width="800" height="600"><param name="movie" value="
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="800" height="600" /></object>
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"